Saturday, January 8, 2011

Homeward bound?

I don't know what just came over me in the last 5 minutes. But I'm crying, I'm back to being a complete and utter wreck. No, I don't like it here. No, I'm not happy. I'm only here for three reasons.

The first is to run. It's what, at times, I believe I do best. I don't like being home, I blame Michigan for all my problems and the best way to not deal with said issues? Run. I like to run, I enjoy going to new and exciting places. I enjoy learning their history, and meeting new people in these places. Second would be my friends. I have seven people here that I consider friends, and I've become to feel as if I hardly know these people. One person that I've considered one of my best friends I've only seen a few times. And none of those times have been under any just you-me circumstances. Am I over-reacting? Probably. Am I in a state mentally to care about that? No. Thirdly is you know who. This being is probably one of the most endearing people I've ever met. One of the sweetest individuals I've ever had the honor of knowing. But I'm just not happy.

I think I'm going to go home. Although it's one of the last things I want, I think it will be good for me. I've fallen in a rut, and I need to get out. I need to save money, I need to hug my best friend. I have stuff to do at home, I have people that I know I can just call when ever I need to. Will my house drive me insane? Yes, but that's what friends' homes are for.

Plain and simple, I'm not happy here. I don't have the money right now to go on some uber fantastic road trip and just float around. I do, or I can get money to take me home. I can once again unpack my car and live with my parents. I'll feel like a coward, but a smart coward at that. A coward with a triple digit balance in her checking account. I think this would be my smartest choice.

Or at least I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment