Saturday, January 1, 2011

Life in Pirate Kansas.

The year is new although it feels the same. New Year's to me feels like a scape goat. Just something to help you run away from everything. And boy, do I feel like running. I've been in Arkansas for 3 or 4 weeks, and I'm more than ready to move on. This has made me realize that I'm young, eager, and highly depressed when stuck. I've felt stuck for most of my life, and as soon as I got the gonads last time, I drove.

I want to drive somewhere new. I want to see people I haven't seen in a very long time. I miss the excitement of not knowing how every day is going to pan out or where I'm sleeping for the night. I'm stuck, and I don't have the gas money to get myself out.

I've grown very restless in the last few weeks. I've begun to shut myself down and attempt to be on auto-pilot for awhile. I can't exactly put my finger on what's not right but I know enough to know that it has to do with my current life. Waking up each day at 2pm, drinking spiked coffee, watching some netflix, doing errands and chores only if they are a necessity, playing video games, and going to sleep at the most ridiculous hours of night.

I'm slowly going mad. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment