Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Quiet and Calm.

Well, no mail today. But I did pay the rent and I'm not 100% broke yet! I've recently fallen in love with the show "Raising Hope". I talked to Hannah for a bit last night, turns out they got the car running! They're plans are now to leave Oregon, drive down the coast of California on the 101, then come here I believe. I can't wait to see them. And it's going to get awfully quite around here, Jessi and Tyler who have been here for a few weeks amidst their travels are leaving tomorrow.

Things are about to get exceptionally more calm and quiet around here. I'm just as much looking forward to it as I am not. I'm scared that with less people around to keep me company I may just go crazy that much quicker. But I'm trying to keep my head up, and hopefully that won't happen.

I slept until 2, it's 6. Why am I so tired? This is getting rather annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment